THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Potty Training Round 3

Can I state, for the record, that I hate potty training. Hate is probably not nearly a strong enough description, but it's the best I can come up with at the moment. I think I am going to just go bang my head against the wall, it's much less painful than cleaning up another 'accident'.

I have been racking my brain, trying to bring up memories from 8 1/2 years ago and I just can't seem to remember potty training being this much of a nightmare for Allie. Since I have no strong memories (good or bad), then I think it's a safe bet to assume that our first encounter with potty training was average. Fast forward to right now...average is about the last way I would describe how I feel right now. Addison on the other hand is completely oblivious to the drama that has unfolded at our house. Either 3 yerar olds are unable to understand the concept of bribery, or Addison just likes to see us flinch and grind our teeth in a very forced, difficult smile at each 'accident' that we are privelaged enough to clean up. For her, this just may be even more entertaining than SpongeBob.

So, for today's count at naptime: 1 poo in the potty and 3 different accidents to clean up. If you like math, that puts us as 25% for the day........

0 comments: