THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 14, 2008

One More Day

Well, I feel a bit better today. My life is all about Addie using the potty, so bear with me as that is all you are going to hear about for awhile. I think I even had a freakin dream about potty training, oh wait, sorry, nightmare, and at 4:16 am, when I woke up, I had to laugh at the complete idocrisy of this situation. Really, am I just being overly dramatic about this whole thing?? Possibly. Maybe I am blowing everyting out of proportion, and a different outlook is all I need. You know, being positive, having positive thoughts will make the situation better. At 4:20 am that sounded like a logical plan, and I held on to that idea until about 7:35 am when it all went to hell.

What made it that bad you ask? Well, in the span of five minutes, I changed two diapers, cleaned up dog pee (I can't even remember the last time one of the dogs peed in the house!!!!), cleaned up cat puke (ewwww, it was still warm) and was ready to call it a day.

About thirty minutes later, after breakfast, we put Addie in her big girl Elmo underwear and within two minutes (I am not even slightly exaggerating the time frame here either....i wish i was) she had pooped, and not in the potty. So, another mess to clean.

Why is my day better than yesterday, because she has peed in the potty TWICE!! Not one, but TWICE! So, again, for the math - we are at 2 pee pee in the potty and 2 poo's in the pants so, our record at naptime is 50% which you can clearly see is better than yesterday!!!

0 comments: