THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Junior Assistant

Addie want to become my new baking assistant.  For a three year old, she's a pretty darn good helper too:

DSC00891-1

DSC00895-1

Our cherry cupcakes turned out really well!

Okay...it's hot up here in Folsom...even our cat can't handle the heat sometimes:

DSC00858

This is how I feel a LOT of the time up here...it's HOT...ALWAYS HOT!  BLAH....even with air conditioning it's hot.  We are right on the golf course and the crazy part is that there are ALWAYS golfers out there, even when it's 105...no thank you.  Nope, not me.  Ever.   Our neighbors, who are very nice, are always outside too!  I mean, it's HOT out people, really hot out.  We just peak out from our windows at them.  I bet they think we're a bunch of recluses.  I miss the fog...a lot.

DSC00872

This is Addie just being cute...couldn't resist :)

0 comments: