So, now that 2008 is over, it's time to reflect on the big events of the past year.
We've all had our ups and downs and here is our top things for each member of the family:
- New Job
- New house
- Lost 35 pounds
- Finished my first book
- Had weight loss surgery and lost 60 pounds in 9 months
- Saved up and bought my new snazzy Sony Dslr!!
- Moved to a new gym and absolutely loves it!!
- Broke her elbow which opened up a whole new set of firsts:
- First ride in an ambulance
- First surgery
- First one in the family to have hardware put in their body.
- Started a new Charter school.
- Started preschool
- Addie became fully potty trained!
- Started a school type setting and is now being introduced to mainstream preschool!!
- Had tubes put in
- Has a solid vocabulary - still hard to understand him but more often than not, he can communicate his needs and wants! HUGE SUCCESS.
- Can attend the childcare at the gym!